The Amboy Fire Department has received a limited quantity of First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarms through a grant funded by the National Volunteer Fire Council. Requests are being accepted for residents within the Amboy District needing an alarm, free of charge. Click below to contact us with the necessary information.
* No install needed - easy tabletop placement
* Temperature and peak CO levels available on digital display
* No low battery chirps or battery replacements
* Sits attractively on a tabletop or can be mounted
* End-of-life warning lets you know when to replace
* Meets UL2034 standards for CO alarms
3 out of 5 home fire deaths resulted from fires in homes with no working smoke alarms.
A U.S. Fire Department responds to a fire
every 24 seconds.
Carbon Monoxide is an invisible, odorless, and colorless gas. It cannot be seen, smelled, or heard.
Common sources of CO: fuel burning appliances, malfunctioning or improperly vented fireplaces, furnaces, and portable and stationary generators.